Wednesday, September 19, 2007

In honor of the birders...

I have some dear honorary family members that love birding. Here are the bird stories I have:

1. School is always open so we've had birds in the classroom
2. My friend Karina has a parrot that says "gringa loca" whenever I walk past it.
3. Birds fly into restaurants and eat leftovers

My apologies, it's nothing exotic, but it's the best I can do right now!
(be thankful that I'm a little better at teaching than at birding!)


A bird eating leftovers...


MONKEYS (I forgot to post a picture the other day!)

3 comments:

Len and Carrie said...

Annette,

Thanks for the picture, it is a great tailed crackle I believe.

Natasha Witte said...

Sick. I would have a hard time with this as I am terrified of birds. Hey, everyone has their irrational fears!

Herm said...

Keep up the good work Annette. You made Len and Carries day. Time is flying now - two weeks to go. Happy birthday and I hope you had a geat birthday celebration.

Love

Dad